Rehalito is an inexpensive digital EMS-device for rehabilitative muscle stimulation.
- 5 programs including 1 fully customizable 5 phase program
- Dual channel
- Timer and milliamps displayed on the LCD screen
- Custom program treatment times from 1 minute to 10 hours
- Records time in use and average intensity for each channel
- High safety level to protect the user
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Amplitude: 0 – 80 mA, Type: Constant Current.
- Pulse width: 50 µS – 450 µS
- Pulse rate 1 – 150 Hz
- Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
- Operated by 1 battery 9V
- 2 lead wires to connect 2 pairs of electrodes
- 4 self-adhesive electrodes (40 x 80 mm)
- 1 battery 9V
contact us if you have any doubts