Dietary supplement with macronutrients, such as carbohydrates and amino acids and various micronutrients: vitamins, biotin, carnitine and alkalised mineral salts.
Available in 40 30-g sachets.
Re-kupera is ideal for optimising recovery after a performance. It also encourages adaptation to the training stimulus and supercompensation. In particular:
- Carbohydrates with a different glycaemic index stimulate insulin secretion, allowing the recovery of liver muscle glycogen reserves and promoting anabolic metabolism;
- Alkalised mineral salts, contained in hypertonic concentrations, are absorbed progressively, favouring muscle “cooling down" by counteracting blood acidification produced by lactic acid;
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) are present in a 2: 1: 1 ratio, optimal for supporting muscle growth and reducing recovery times;
- Glutamine, chromium and phosphatidylserine optimise insulin response, prevent post-workout stress (promoting the restoration of correct cortisol blood levels) favouring ammonia clearance;
- L-carnitine and carnosine buffer the blood acidity induced by lactic acid, speeding up the return of the blood pH to pre-performance levels;
- Biotin promotes the re-synthesis of carbohydrates and lipids;
- Policosanol (in high quantities) optimises the metabolism of macronutrients taken with food;
- The pool of vitamins, contained in a high concentration (>75% of the RDA), favours both the elimination of catabolites (e.g. free radicals) and the anabolic processes.
Its use is recommended after performance in any sport.
|Per recommended daily dose *||% RDA **|
|Energy value||202 kcal|
|Fats (MCT)||1.2 g|
|Citric acid||2.1 g|
|Vitamin B1||0.96 mg||75.48%|
|Vitamin B2||1.2 mg||75.48%|
|Vitamin B6||1.5 mg||75%|
|Vitamin B12||0.75 mcg||75%|
|Vitamin PP||13.5 mg||75%|
|Pantothenic acid||4.88 mg||81.36%|
|Vitamin C||45.6 mg||76%|
* 60 g
** RDA = Recommended daily allowance