Pro Board System is a system consisting of an unstable board(Axial or Radial) and a posture sensor (Body 3D) with visual feedback on a PC for proprioceptive re-education and to refine neuromuscular control.
The PBS software is conceived with graphical indications. It is designed to have an interface with the operator and with the patient/athlete, who will in this way be able to carry out most of the session independently.Pro Board System also works on floors which are not perfectly flat without measurement errors.
Features of the system
- Wireless: no connecting cable, connection via BT
- Table System and trunk Sensor
- 3-axis trunk postural Sensor;
- Designed for Windows 8 and higher systems
- More than 5 Tests and over 600 protocols
- Protocol Display Editor;
- Interactive guide for executing the protocol
- 1 Footboard
- 1 power supply unit
- 1 3D Sensor
- 1 Carrying Bag
- 1 Set of instability levels (High/Medium/Low)
Fitness or sports training protocols
– Posture control
– Prevention of accidents (lower limbs and rachis)
– Segmental stabilisation of the lower limbs
– Stabilisation of the trunk
– Neuromotor endurance
– Reduction of synkinesis
– Strength of the lower limbs
Rehabilitation and neuromotor re-education protocols
– Foot: correct plantar placement, distribution of the foot load, subtalar and tibiotarsus joint mobility, ankle posture strategy, functional instability, force management.
– Knee / hip: functional instability, arthritis, hip posture strategies, prosthetics.
– Rachis: control over the neutral position of the pelvis, back pain prevention, “core” functional stability, muscle strengthening with control over the symmetry of the load on the rachis and scoliosis.
– Balance: proprioceptive control and vestibular emergency reactions, self-correcting posture, anticipatory postural adjustments, vestibular efficiency static and dynamic postural balance.
contact us if you have any doubts