The single-section wooden bed is a professional physiotherapy bed suitable for many applications, including massage, acupuncture and osteopathy. Its resistant structure helps to optimise the professional’s performance ensuring maximum comfort and support to the patient.
Our professional beds are designed to meet the needs of operators and patients. The dyes used ensure maximum protection of the surfaces with specific resistance to scratching, metal marking, abrasion and the repeated passage of chemical agents such as cleaning products. They respect the environment, as they are painted only with non-toxic water-based lacquers.
The wide range of colours available allows customising the beds according to personal taste, ensuring they become an integral part of the furnishings.
Our faux leather fabrics are self-extinguishing and belong to class 1 IM for their reaction to fire.
- Face opening with cap;
- roll holder;
- object tray;
- non-standard type of wood.
- Solid beech wood structure;
- cushion platform reinforced with fir slats;
- D25 expanded polyurethane padding;
- self-extinguishing washable faux leather cover;
- 1 IM class; CE MDD certification;
- dimensions cm 76 x 189 x 78h;
- maximum load capacity 200 kg;
- 4 cm thick padding.