Five section bed
The five-section wooden bed is a professional physiotherapy bed with GPR (global postural rehabilitation).The bed has two joints with adjustable sections from 0° to 90° to ensure the patient assumes the correct posture. Equipped as standard with 180° rotating armrests.
On request it is possible to replace the standard padding with a stiffer one with a 30 kg/mc density and a thickness of 1.5 cm.
- Face opening with cap;
- roll holder;
- object tray;
- non-standard type of wood.
- Solid beech wood structure;
- cushion platform reinforced with fir slats;
- D25 expanded polyurethane padding;
- self-extinguishing washable faux leather cover;
- 1 IM class;
- dimension cm 76 x 189 x 78h;
- maximum load capacity 200 kg;
- 4 cm thick padding.