Beneped Blister are plasters used to treat blisters.
Blisters mainly occur in the areas most strained by sportsactivities. Cyclists, runners and football playersare certainly the most affected. Skin pressure or rubbing on the blister causespainorits tearing.
The hydrocolloid system allows creating aprotective barrier; a humid environment for thenatural healing process of the body, restoring the natural moisture of the skin, withoutthe blister causing pain or discomfort.
- Anatomical profiles;
- thin and ideal for tight shoes;
- long lasting;
- easy to use;
- immediate adherence;
- they work even without being warmed up before use;
- individually sealed to guarantee maximum hygiene;
- better performance than any type of plaster;
- high protection from microbes;
- reduces pain and healing times;
- prevents inflammatory processes.